A full-service Family Law firm in Maryland specializing in Divorce, Custody and Child Support
Lustig & Gudis, LLC provides our clients with the best in family law legal services. We are a full service family law firm. Over 50 years of combined experience in handling all aspects of family law matters is extensive and we want to provide you with the best outcome you can have in what we know is a difficult time for you. We handle prenuptial agreements, separation agreements, custody, divorce, child support, visitation, alimony, contempt of court, property division, domestic violence and adoptions.
Our focus is what’s best for you and your family. We listen to you very carefully and we never stop listening to you. We continue to work for the best results by providing you with all of the information you need to make decisions, be in Traditional Litigation and lawyer driven negotiation, Separation/Divorce Mediation or Collaborative Law.
We want to resolve your case in a reasonable and responsible manner that fits your particular needs. That means that we will work with the other party to achieve an amicable settlement. If though he/she refuses to be reasonable we will aggressively litigate your case before the Court, seeking the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Our Family Lawyers Value TeamworkAt Lustig & Gudis, LLC our family law attorneys work as a team. Regardless of who you see at your initial consultation, two or more of our attorneys will work on your case. We find that the old adage” two heads are better than one” is true. Our partners provide you with their combined strengths and skills. Your case will be discussed regularly and each partner will provide you with their very best ideas, insight and experience.
Divorce Lawyers You Can Trust
You can trust that WE WILL:
- Listen carefully to your concerns.
- Give you a fair and affordable rate.
- Only do those tasks that need to be done and avoid unnecessary work.
- Return your phone calls in a timely manner.
- With our advice, YOU will make all the important decision in your case.
- Provide you with all the important paperwork in your case.
- Take a dignified and respectful approach on your behalf with the opposition.
- Send billing statements on a regular, monthly basis and keep you apprised of exactly where you stand financially with us.
- Always attempt to resolve your case in a reasonable and responsible manner, but if the opposition refuses to be reasonable, we we will aggressively litigate your case before the Court, seeking the best possible outcome for you and your family.
- Be honest and straightforward with you about assessments of the merits of your case.
- Advise you up front and continuously on what we believe to be the relevant and controlling Rules, Statutes, and Case law that would guide the Court in hearing and deciding your matter.
- Treat you with civility and respect, and encourage the same in return.
- Be compassionate with you about the emotional pitfalls and difficulties of your divorce, custody, child support or Family Law Matter.
- Show you that we are honest and ethical practitioners in all jurisdictions we practice in.
Our Family Lawyers Offer Affordable Prices
We know that family law cases can be very expensive. We offer affordable fees and, in some instances, flat fees for such issues such as Modification of Child Support and representation at Protective Order Hearings. The first 30 minutes of your initial consultation are free! And because all of our clients are not financially equal, and people have a right to be concerned about that, we have a sliding scale for our fees which will be based on your income and resources. We will work with you from the beginning to make your case efficient and cost-effective. And you will never be double-billed for work two or more attorneys do for you, such as attending court or meeting with you. We will keep you involved and informed. You will always know what we are doing, and if you have questions about our monthly billing, we encourage you to call us to discuss these concerns free of charge.
First and foremost, it is our goal to handle your family law case as amicably as possible. It is almost always better for everyone involved if the matter can be settled with a “win-win” solution. This is likely to make everyone, including your children, happy. However, an unreasonable response from the other party will be met with forceful and pointed advocacy on your behalf. We are not looking to pick a fight, but we will never back down from one either.